Pages


I love my batch.

Well,I AM MAD NOW.
But not for nothing.
I still respect you though.

Aku tak tahu kenapa sejak dulu lagi people have been saying Batch 1994 mmg bermasalah la lain la pelik la apa la..
HEY but in the end these people were the ones coming back to us "HEY,CONGRATULATIONS!YOU MADE US PROUD!"
THIS IS PURE CRAP!

I still remember the looks on their faces when we broke the record for UPSR PMR & SPM.
They were dumbfounded.They stammered.
WHOA I love that feeling man!

Hey we came here not for nothing.We came here because we damn sure deserved it.
You think I did nothing to get all this?
I even fought with my father to come here and you think I'm joking?!
I say we wait and see.
I won't let anyone ridicule my friends,my batch,my family.
I'm hurt.
There are a lot more seniors who smoke than our batch does anyway.They drink,they absorb those bad Korean cultures and you say we're different in a bad way?
BOOHOO~
I'm proud of my batch and I won't trade it for anything else.
Mark my words.We're the ones who'll change everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment