Pages


Fotografizophobia

한국에 와서 물론 한국어 실력이 늘었지만 영어와 말레이어는 ...ㅠㅠ
나 어느 나라 사람이야???

siapa yang paham,paham la ehehe

anyways,hari ni tangkap gambar graduation.
it was supposed to be taken next february but teachers said it might be too cold for us to even go outside so they took it today.

i was happy because hey,that was my first time wearing ..em..idk how to say it haha^^"
but,i felt this strange feeling.
i felt like a lost kid.
people were busy taking pictures of them wearing robes and all
but i was just standing there,scanning.
"What am i doing here?"
I was scared.Of photographs.
They're remnants of my past.They remind me of things I've done and the fun times I've had.
But they also remind me of the people that used to be with me and the sad times.
That hurts.
I just don't wanna go near that again.
I had GAD on Sunday but there were 2 or 3 pictures of it in my phone and nothing else.
I was surprised at how much I'e changed.
I didn't imagine that it'd be this bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment