Pages


BE GRATEFUL

i try to let my emotions flow through this pen i'm holding
i try to let my mind wander to places and moments i've never had nor went
i try to understand what other people go through
but my heart wont try to comprehend
i've got my own story that often people ignore
that often people would say they dont have a minute to even listen to it

i wonder why people cant do the same for me
am i a fool or am i just too caring?
tell me.
i wonder why people sometimes ignore the good times they have
am i sentimental or am i just too loving?
tell me.
i wonder why some people question what they have
and hope for things they dont have
am i possesive or am i just grateful?
tell me again

i dont have a happy family 
but i'm happy to still have a great mom.
i dont have a big house 
but i'm happy to still have a place to live.
i dont eat expensive food
but i'm happy to still have something to eat everyday
i dont have good looks
but i'm happy to be a normal girl
i sigh when you say you hate yourself
what more do you need?

0 comments:

Post a Comment