Pages


LOVE STORY?

PLAY THIS WHILE YA READ IT

would you say sorry if you could see my tears?
would you cry if you could hear my faint heartbeats?
would you fall on your knees if you could see what was in my mind all this time?
would you come back if you could hear my silent cries at night?
would you?

the truth is you wouldn't..
cause you're not that 'you' that I used to know
cause you're not here anymore
cause you've changed..

i still couldn't believe that the 'you' that I knew left me and died
i still couldn't believe the times I had with you were empty and meaningless
i still couldn't believe the memories we had together were gone..just like that

you said you loved me
you told me you cared for me
you promised me to never go away and leave me
but I knew that was all just a lie
breaking my heart into pieces
until i didn't know what a heart looked like anymore..

i foolishly waited for you..
i foolishly kept all our memories..
i foolishly cried over our never-existed-love
i was a fool for falling for you

'we' was never there in your life
it was just 'you' and 'I'
but I knew it was time for me to let go..
so i just wanna say my last goodbye.
have a happy life..be happy with her
i won't miss you anymore..

and the heartbeat machine went dead
and the doctors went crazy
and the empty love story ended just like that..
love stories aren't like any fairy tales..
fairy tales have happy endings all the time
but love stories seldom have..

-THE WRITER-


0 comments:

Post a Comment